Fiduciary Focus: Reducing Your Personal and Corporate Liability
Tuesday, May 19, 2015 @ 10:00 am CT
Thursday, May 21, 2015 @ 1:00 pm CT
“Joint and several liability” means that while serving in a fiduciary capacity for a retirement plan you might be placing your personal belongings (car, house, savings, etc.) at risk in the event you breach your responsibilities. Join us for an online webinar as we discuss multiple ways that you can mitigate those risks and reduce potential liability.
- Do you understand the risks attendant with serving as a fiduciary?
- Did you know that there are multiple ways that you, or your employer, can protect yourself from liability?
- Do you know how 3(21) or 3(38) may reduce liability?
- Have you heard that participating in a Multiple Employer Plan can eliminate liability?
- Do you have fiduciary liability insurance? If so, do you know what language to look for that may void the coverage?
There is no cost to attend this event (plan sponsors only, please).
Questions? Call Brett Jacobs at 312. 307. 906
Senior Plan Consultant
About Retirement Plan Advisory Group
American Westbrook is a member of Retirement Plan Advisory Group (RPAG). The consulting services we will provide to your company as a result of our membership with RPAG includes, but is not limited to, investment due diligence, RFP and Fee Benchmarking, Plan Design and Fiduciary Review and Communication services.
Retirement Plan Advisory Group is a professional alliance of accomplished advisors that demands and delivers a higher-level of strategies, systems and services for qualified and nonqualified plan sponsor clients. As one of the largest independent consulting networks in the U.S., our services – including investment analysis, plan design, fee benchmarkings and employee communications – help to enhance investment opportunities for participants, while protecting fiduciaries from liability and loss. Learn more at www.rpag.com
© 2013 Retirement Plan Advisory Group. All rights reserved.
120 Vantis, Suite 400 • Aliso Viejo, CA 92656 | 949.460.9898 | 800.959.0071 | 949.460.9893 fax
ACR #135789 Ex: 03/1
Securities offered through NFP Advisor Services