Professional Employer Organization
HR outsourcing services can be obtained through a bundled Professional Employer Organization (PEO) model where the outsourcing services provider is responsible for:
• Payroll, payroll taxes and garnishments
• Employee benefits
• HR consulting
• Unemployment claims management
• Benefits administration
• Web based technology platform
• Time and attendance support
• Workers Compensation and Employer Practices Liability Insurance (EPLI)
This option provides employment administration relief and transfers/shares many employer liabilities with their client companies.
Outsourcing human resources functions can help you create administrative efficiencies, reduce operating expense and mitigate risk. It will also allow you more time to focus more on growing your business and developing strategies that will have a favorable impact on your bottom line.