The application process is easy, just five simple steps. Choose from our online or hardcopy application process
- Review Requirements and Guidelines
- Assemble Necessary Documents and Information
- Select Online or Offline Application Method
- Complete Application
- Submit Documents
Step 1 - Review Requirements
Before getting started with the application process, it is a good idea to review our requirements and guidelines:
- * Download Acrobat Reader
(Our applications are in pdf format, please download Adobe Acrobat if you do not have it already)
- Complete all documents in full to avoid processing delays
- Save completed documents for future reference and use
Step 2 - Assemble Necessary Documents and Information
Below is a checklist of all the documents and information needed to process your request:
- General Interest - If you are Looking for General Information Complete and submit the "Contractor Questionnaire" to have one of our surety specialists contact you.
- Request Bond Line - To start your "Bid Bond" request you will need to complete the following forms and submit - Our Surety Specialists will get back to you within 2 business days
- Bank Reference Letter
- Bid Bond Request Form
- Contractor Questionnaire
- Credit Release Form
- Performance Bond Request Form
- Personal Financial Statement
- Work On Hand
Please review these forms carefully when completing. Establishing your "Bond Line" requires that all forms must be completed in full and sent to us for processing.
Step 3 - Select Online or Offline Application Method
Select the method you prefer to use for completing the application:
Complete applications online - For your convenience, you can choose to complete and submit the applications online. Click the appropriate link below (in Step #4), enter the information in the required fields on the form, and click the Submit button on the bottom of each form. For your convenience, you will have the option to print and/or save a copy of your completed application for your records.
Complete application offline - If you wish to complete a hardcopy application, click the link below (in Step #4), and print the application forms. Complete the forms manually. Then mail, fax or email the applications, using the address information in Step #5 below.
Note: You need Adobe-Acrobat Reader to access the forms. If you do not have it on your computer, use the link provided on the applications page to download a free copy. Click here
Step 4 - Complete Applications
Click the links below to access the appropriate forms in PDF format.
Step 5 - Submit Documents
To submit the applications online: First, print a copy of the completed applications for your records. Then click the Submit button located on the bottom of the page on each of the forms.
To submit a hardcopy application: Make a copy of your applications for your records. Then mail, fax or email copies of your completed applications to:
American Westbrook Insurance Services
Attn: Mike Melnick
Four Westbrook Corporate Center
Westchester, IL 60154
Fax - 630 990 9098