Though not all states require Workers' Compensation coverage for all employees, the many hazards that come with manufacturing, construction and other physically demanding occupations make Workers' Compensation crucial in protecting employees who may become injured on the job. Understanding all the factors that can affect your workers’ compensation cost can often be complicated and time consuming.
Our Workers' Compensation insurance products cover medical bills and lost wages for an injured employee, as well as your business's legal obligation to an injured employee during the course of his/her employment.
American Westbrook provides the tools to proactively manage your overall workers’ compensation costs by:
- Assisting with the selection of Third Party Administrators
- Conducting periodic claims reviews of open claims
- Developing loss control programs
- Review trends and frequency of claims
- Checking accuracy of experience modifications
- Reviewing accuracy of classification codes
Our representatives work closely with our clients to analyze all aspects of their Workers’ Compensation risks. We have experience in every kind of program, including deductible, retrospective rating plans, guaranteed cost, self-insured retention and much more.